Bio Oxidation Tray Making Instructions and Usage
• Use .080 EVA or thicker/stiffer tray material
• On model draw a line about 2 mm from the gingival margins.
• Use a #1 burr to create a shallow trench on the model.
• When vacuformed this creates a seal/dam on the tray. This promotes
subgingival hydraulic pressure with the gel.
• Trim trays 4-5 mm beyond the gingival margin, onto the soft tisue.
• When the patient places PerioRenew™ gel in their personal
oxidation tray, then pushes the tray into place over the teeth, they
are creating hydraulic pressure that forces the gel under the gum
line where tooth brushes and mouth wash do not reach.
Biofilm bacterial activity is then interrupted.
12 weeks; recall in three weeks.
Squeeze a thin line of PerioRenew™ (2% hydrogen peroxide) into the tray.
Apply for 5 to 15 minutes per application, daily (as your doctor recommends).
• This will help people with dexterity problems who have a hard time brushing and flossing hard to reach places.
• An effective cleaning therapy before and after dental procedures.